POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : sailboat : Re: sailboat Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sailboat
From: Peter Popov
Date: 15 May 2000 16:58:54
Message: <njl0is82m7gind83ulhc4acc862v9s3k5s@4ax.com>
On Mon, 15 May 2000 14:25:02 -0400, "Wanda Burns"
<wbu### [at] prnsolutionscom> wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>        I am pretty new at POV but am enjoying every moment of learning this
>extraordinary program.
>If anyone has a snippet of code to create a little sailboat, I'd be most
>appreciative if they could share.
>Thanks to you all.

Ahoy, Wanda, and welcome aboard!

Maybe a good starter would be the IRTC (www.irtc.org), more precisely
the "Water" round. I recall seeing a few boats there.

Another good source could be the POV Object Collection. Search the POV
Links at povray.org as I don't remember the url.

How detailed do you want this little sailboat to be by the way?

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet